KDM & Associates, LLC is a business development, government affairs, and public relations firm focused on helping our clients navigate the government procurement process and win government contracts. KDM is renowned for providing strategic teaming, and building capacity for small and mid sized businesses. We help our clients not only win more contracts, but help firms provide more effective and efficient solutions to their clients and customers.
Team KDM will hire a Community Engagement Manager to support and shape the outreach strategy for HBCUs located in Opportunity Zones participating in the What Works for HBCUs in Opportunity Zone HUD University Research Partnership. This position will report to Team KDM’s CEO.
The candidate will be responsible for the design and deployment of methods to facilitate the flow of information to and from communities related to HUD’s STEM Innovation Networks, Envision Centers, the Department of Energy’s Equity in Energy, the White House Opportunity Zone Revitalization Council goals and objectives, Federal agencies STEAM programs guided by Federal agency Memorandums of Understanding between Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA), United State Department of Agriculture, the Department of Energy, Department of Defense, Department of Commerce, and NSF’s AI in Agriculture and AI in Energy.
Key Tasks (These are representative assignments and are not intended to be all-inclusive.)
· Develop and execute the launch strategy and ongoing engagement plan for the formal launch of the Open Government TV, KDM and What Works in STEAM website
· Create, source, curate, organize, and advertise website content
· Oversee the creation, launch, and ongoing implementation of a blog, on research and evidenced-based instructional strategies to prepare a diverse STEAM workforce and science-literate public, as well as guest editors and authors.
· Produce online, What Works Online led forums intended to foster continued dissemination and collaboration among PIs and others.
· Grow and manage project presence and reach across social media platforms and through forging symbiotic partnerships with relevant organizations/initiatives/individuals
· Promote relevant broader community participation as content creators and active consumers across various virtual platforms and in-person events
· Additional duties, as assigned
Files coming soon.